Durable Laminate Flooring in Oxford, AL,
Are you looking for floor coverings with a high-end look at a lesser price than hardwood or tile? Come to Kemp Flooring for laminate flooring in Oxford, AL. Our laminate floor products are available in a wide range of styles that mimic other flooring types. We invite you to step into our showroom to shop our extensive selection of laminate.
Our quality brands of laminate floors resemble wood, tile, and stone, each containing all the specific details you love. For example, our wood laminate has the grain and patterns you see in real wood.
The Layers Make Laminate Beautiful & Strong
Our customers love laminate for its realistic beauty, competitive pricing, and structural strength. Because of this, manufacturers make this flooring type to respond to consumer demands. What they produce is flooring made of four distinct layers:
- 1. The top layer is made of aluminum oxide. This layer is clear and strong, offering protection from staining, fading, and scratching.
2. The design layer is comprised of a high-resolution photograph of the flooring surface of your choice--wood, tile, or stone.
3. The core layer is made of high-density fiberboard, which safeguards against dents and moisture.
4. The backing layer offers stability and provides further protection against moisture.
5. The laminate flooring underlayment is underneath it all. This resilient material may be made of felt, cork, or foam. The purpose of the material is to act as a cushion for the flooring, protecting it from damage, and working to prevent mold from growing underneath.
Popular for Its Durability
With laminate floors, you have the appeal of luxury surfaces, such as hardwood plank, ceramic or porcelain tile, or natural stone. With the photographic design layer, what you see is what you get. You see what looks exactly like wood, tile, or stone. However, this is not the only reason for the growing popularity of this product – durability is another.
With its multilayered construction fused together by pressure and heat, these floors are tough. Each of the individual layers has its own purpose with a host of benefits. Laminate is ideal for busy households filled with children and pets since it resists scratches, stains, and dents. Plus, it’s easy to clean.
Once you choose the laminate you like, we will gladly schedule a professional installation for you. Laminate is easier to install than other flooring types. However, we would like our skilled technicians to do the work for you, so this flooring provides you with its full benefits. A plus with this floor covering is that it can be installed on top of most any subfloor, offering you plenty of decorating flexibility.
Visit our showroom today to browse our wide selection of laminate floor products and to schedule your flooring installation service!
Contact us today to schedule a free, in-home pre-measure for your new laminate floor coverings. With a showroom in Oxford, Alabama, we proudly serve residential and commercial customers in Calhoun, Talladega, and Lincoln counties, as well as Bynum and Delta, and the surrounding areas.